Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's below zero today...

Can anyone say brrrrr. Today is one of those days I really don't want to go out for any reason. And who knows, I may not.

I got a new torch. It's a Little Smith torch for playing with metal. Jeff helped me with the glitches and we got it hooked up over the weekend. I know I still have a lot to learn, but it's fun and almost as addictive as the glass.



My youngest wanted a dish to put her coffee spoon on...seems it bugs her to have a coffee spot on her conter. So this is what I created for her...
Oh beads? Yep, a few...but these are my favorites for this week..

3 comments:

  1. Love the coffee spoon rest, that's great!

    And I won't snivel the rest of today about my freezing cold temps in the low 40s. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey D. Yes I can say brrrr but not with the intensity you can. LOL. I love the new piece!!! Your daughter's coffe dish is awesome too. Of course you know how I feel about your beads.
    Stay warm
    hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Deronda Designs" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunday-drive_14.html

    ReplyDelete