Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Winter again...and it's really COLD!

It truly is winter....again. You always know it will be coming and yet, somehow, I am never quite prepared for how really cold North Dakota can get in the winter.

I needed a new picture for my website, so with some help from the season I came up with this one...yep, I went out and gathered a bowl of snow for the photo.






I spent a week away from home. It was so much fun to get out of town and just hang out, but as always, it's nice to come back home.

Let's see, I've made a few beads, finished a necklace for a customer and had a small group of teenagers over to visit the glassy space. I'm always awkward having people watch me...I'd rather be the watcher than the one being watched.






1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete