Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Thoughts

My mind has been hopping so much lately and it's both good and bad. I didn't realize how much I was dreading my first visit back with the cardiologist since the surgery last year. I met with him on Friday and he was happy and amazed at the strength of my heart. As one of my friends would say "Woot diddly doot!!"

I've also been spending time out in the studio more and more as the weather turns colder and colder. It won't be long before I have to trek through the snow to get out here, but I am looking forward to having the time to get the glass back on track.

But lately, it hasn't been all about the glass. I think I will be taking some time this winter to explore some other options and see what comes of it.

Here's a few of the newest listings...

6 comments:

  1. I Love the little fish bead, he's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the thumbs up on a healthy and STRONG heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as Lynne, I love the fish bead - adorable.
    I'm glad you received such good news from your cardiologist. That's so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your good news lifts my spirits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just checkin' in on ya' and that's just great news and I second that Woot Diddly Doot!!!
    Love ya's Samma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your heart is getting strong! Those beads are gorgeous. I really love that last batch, so fresh and fun.

    ReplyDelete