Sunday, November 9, 2008

A bit of this and a bit of that...






This is a beautiful necklace that was created using a leaf that I made. Brenda makes some gorgeous jewelry and I am always thrilled to pieces to see what she does with my little bits of glass.


Check out The Jewelry Box
for more of her creations.



It snowed here in North Dakota. We have some intense weather, but it's still unsettling to go from a thunderstorm to a blizzard within a matter of hours.


Made a few beads this week. Nothing that knocks my socks off, but I did get a beautiful cabachon by taking a cracked bead and running it through a fusing cycle in the kiln. You never know how they will turn out, but this one is really pretty.




And this scripscrap bead made from the little ends of the glass rods.

4 comments: