Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Straight from the Kiln

I spent many, many hours out in the studio the last couple of days. I am beyond exhausted today, but that is more from staying up too late chatting with Artisan Beaders than from the hours at the torch.


These came into the house last night, and I have a bunch to clean from yesterday, but there are BEADS being made! Now I just need to get some things listed...



Artisan Beaders are doing their very first Holiday Gift Guide. They are amazingly talented artists and have some beautiful pieces. So if you have someone special on your list and need that one of a kind gift, check out these shops.

3 comments:

  1. Your new beads look fabulous, Deronda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It feels good to be able to be out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new beads. Does this mean you're feeling lots better D? I sure hope so! Keep 'em coming!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete