Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

I haven't blogged for awhile, but I've been busy. Really I have...

I finally replaced the old camera, and I'm finally figuring out all the settings on the new one. Kristy of Shiny Adornments( shinyadornments.etsy.com ) gifted me with a light cube and it seems to be working really well in front of my window.





I'm also back to working on my website. I seriously messed it up and it took a long time to get it back to working. Thank goodness for Nathan and the support team at Pappashop. Slowly but surely it is beginning to look like a functional site, and I am taking it one step at a time and trying not to mess it up any further.

I've rediscovered seed beads. It's been years and years, but those tiny little beads are amazing. I don't know that I will ever have the time or patience to do a lot of it, but I have made a couple of spiral ropes that I will combine with some of the lampwork pendants and see how they look.




And of course, I have been playing with glass...just haven't done a good job at getting them listed on Etsy. I am trying to learn how to make implosions with soft glass, and I am still playing with the fusing.
But here are some of the June creations...hopefully they will get listed on Etsy or my website within the next couple of days.








No comments:

Post a Comment