Friday, June 20, 2008

Big beads, little beads...

I've still been obsessed with implosions and they aren't all that small. Someone asked me what I was going to do with them...I have ideas floating around in my head, but this one actually floated out of my head to become a reality.




It wasn't the best implosion or the best seed beads(but do I have some new pretty beads now)but I am very happy with how it turned out just the same. It was my first piece of flatwork...my friend Nicole has gotten me hooked on the seed beads. All of the beads I make look soooo big compared to the little seed beads.
And then there is Deb who has gotten me some of the most beautiful jade. So I paired the lavender jade with the seeds and got this...



I also made my very first marble. I was trying to make something else and ended up with such a mess that I decided to try and turn it into a marble.











3 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful! I especially love the Lavender piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you are doing with the seed beads..they are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I'm anonymous

    ReplyDelete