Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've added a widget...

I've added a new widget. I don't know who named these things, but I smile every time. Reminds me of thingamajigs and whatchamacallits.




I was asked about a newsletter to let people know when I have new beads. I found FeedBlitz, and am going to give it a try and see how it works. So if you are interested in getting information by email about my newest beads, go to the widget and sign up.




I'm still waiting for spring, but I know it's coming. The tulips and iris are beginning to come up and I am actually seeing a bit of green in the yard. And how nice it is!!




Glass is still fascinating to me, and I have begun to explore the world of fusing. It's totally different, yet still captures my curiousity. I think the fusing will become a combination of torch and kiln and I'm excited to see what I can do with it. This little soap dish is made from sheet glass with the addition of petals and leaves that I made in the flame from rods of glass.





And of course, I am still making beads...it will always be my first love when it comes to glass.




No comments:

Post a Comment