Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I HATE Getting Sick

Man, I hate getting sick. We got the flu and it has really knocked me out for the past couple of weeks. I'm finally feeling better, but...I still feel a bit woozy too often to make me happy. It's kept me off the torch-I do not want to get burned! It's very hard not to be out playing with glass and fire, so I finally pulled out the fusing stuff and have been playing with that these days. I'm not playing with fire and the kiln pretty much does its own thing once it's programmed, so the worst that I can do is cut myself on a piece of glass. I'm finding that fusing is actually rather fun and so of course, I've had to order more fusing glass and can't wait to get my hands on it.




In the meantime, I made a simple set of coasters and some pendants from scraps.


Nothing too difficult, but definitely fun and a good way to stay busy until I can get back on the torch!

No comments:

Post a Comment