Sunday, February 17, 2008

GREEN WITH ENVY





The etsyBEAD Theme of the Week is "Green with Envy"









Do a search on etsy for green with envy and you will find all kinds of beautiful things made by a whole lot of talented people.





Here are the ones that I have listed so far, and we will see if the kiln fairies have been kind to me in the morning and I may have some more greens going up.




















Lately, it seems like I have been working a lot with transparent glass. I have no idea why, it just seems to be that is what I grab for when I am at the torch. Part of it may be that I have been playing with a lot of frits and I just love the way they work with transparents. I'm sure that it won't be long before I am into something totally different. That's what is so great about glass-there seems to be an endless list of things to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment